- Brand Name:Hint Water
- Location: New York City, New York 10013
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Manufacturer
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: H2O
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Food Service Director and Regional Sales Team
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Vehicle Allowance
hint® water is seeking a strongly motivated Sales Manager to join our New York regional sales team, focusing on acquiring and managing food service outlets such as hospitals, hotels, corporate office etc. The Area Sales Manager will oversee and support all aspects of the sales cycle, including management of existing sales accounts as well as the development and signing of new accounts. A proactive approach to all aspects of customer and distributor management is a must!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and qualify leads
- Sell product into new accounts/stores
- Conduct store visits and customer account maintenance
- Prospect potential customers via phone and in-person
- Prepare and present sales proposals
- Close deals
- Assist with local promotional activity
- Display accountability along with desire for personal growth and ownership
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
- Food Service Director: Report directly to the Food Service Director
- Local SoCal Sales Team: Work alongside the New York retail sales team and partake in NY-specific performance goals, run by the Regional Manager
- Field Marketing: Liaise with the NY field marketing team to set up samples/demos of hint water at high priority/high potential accounts
- Sales Marketing: Liaise with the marketing team to obtain relevant POS/promotional material
- Industry Colleagues: Communicate with other Food Service professionals to exchange best practices etc.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are an energetic, outgoing and highly organized professional. You have a track record of meeting (or exceeding!) goals and delivering against clearly stated objectives. You look not only to close the deal but also to create long-lasting partnerships with your customers.
Ideally you have experience within the beverage category – natural channel a plus – but if you think your experience within other relevant channels applies, we’re listening. Experience working with distributors is a plus.
- Not afraid to start conversations with people you don’t know
- Great outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment with quotas and goals
- Attention to detail, organization and time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Self-starter but able to take direction as well
- Passionate about a healthy lifestyle
- 3 years of prior sales experience - CPG experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; combination of education/experience will be considered
hint® water makes it easy for consumers to live a healthier life. Our signature product, hint water, brings the flavor of delicious fruit to water without making it taste sweet. Our fans are ordinary people who wanted to drink water, but found plain water boring. They are trying to avoid sugar, diet sweeteners and all the junk that you find in other beverages. When they taste hint, they fall in love -- they tell us that every day. Our latest product, hint® sunscreen, offers SPF 30 protection without oxybenzone or parabens and smells as great as it feels on your skin.
Founded in 2005 by former AOL Executive and Award Wining Entrepreneur, Kara Goldin, hint water has expanded to over 16 delicious flavors and 6 flavors of hintfizz®, a line of unsweetened sparkling water. We recently introduced our third product line, hint kick™, marrying the same delicious fruit-kissed water with a light touch of caffeine! The leader in flavored essence water, hint, and hintfizz, can be found in fine grocery and retailers across the United States such as Whole Foods, Andronico’s, The Fresh Market, Starbucks and Bristol Farms. hint, can also be purchased online at www.drinkhint.com and Amazon.com.
HINT, Inc. is headquartered in San Francisco, California. www.drinkhint.com