- Brand Name:MundoVino, a member of The Winebow Group
- Location: Glen Allen, Virginia 23058
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Importer
- Categories: Marketing
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
The Winebow Group, a global leader of fine wine and spirits, is accepting resumes for an Assistant Category Manager for the South American Portfolio of its MundoVino Imports division. This position will be located in our Glen Allen, VA Corporate Office.
We are looking for someone with a strong marketing orientation, project management skills, and data analysis experience. Previous Brand Management, Marketing or Supplier Sales experience in the wine industry strongly preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic professional who thrives in a fast paced and challenging environment, and enjoys working on a small collaborative team.
- Previous Brand Management, Marketing or Supplier Sales experience in the wine industry
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.S) in related field or equivalent; MBA preferred
- Strong communication and relationship skills
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Detail Oriented, with superior follow-through
- The ability to handle multiple tasks with limited supervision
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work in a constantly changing environment
about The Winebow Group
The Winebow Group comprises national importer and distribution houses that offer comprehensive portfolios of fine wine and spirits from around the world.
The company represents some of the most established, family-owned properties in prominent growing areas, as well as a new generation of winemakers and distillers who are dedicated to innovation and quality.
Led by President and CEO David Townsend, The Winebow Group was created in 2014 with the merger of two prominent industry forces, The Vintner Group and Winebow. Both companies were founded in 1980, grew significantly in recent years, and shared a common culture based on passion, knowledge and outstanding customer service.
By bringing together the best resources and the best practices of each company, The Winebow Group’s financial strength, operational expertise, extended reach, and focus on education provide a unique platform and an unprecedented level of service in the fine wine and spirits sector.
The concept behind The Winebow Group name reflects the coming together of The Vintner Group and Winebow to create a new, unified identity. While the name maintains the legacy of Winebow, it also communicates the concept behind The Vintner Group of bringing together a variety of entities to form a larger group that shares core values and practices.