- Location: Seattle, Washington 98101
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Marketing
- Beverages: Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Part-Time
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
Brew Dr. Kombucha is looking for creative, outgoing individuals with great personalities to represent our brand and company at activations. We have a very large focus on Costco Roadshows currently, and that would be the majority of the job. Hours per week would steadily be 25-40.
- Live the brand! Be outgoing, smile, and showcase your friendly personality
- Engage consumers to sample BDK products and interact with the brand
- Communicate the product information, functionality, and messaging to consumers
- Help drive sales to retail partners by promoting sales initiatives during activations
- Focus on Costco programming - Including bi-weekly roadshows and audits
- Encourage social media engagement and come up with other creative ways to interact with consumers
- Bring the brand to life while interacting with consumers
- Maintain consistent, clear, and accurate tracking of product and inventory used
- Recap all events and samplings post sampling, capturing the requested information
- Have a flexible schedule -- ability to work days, nights, and weekends (25+ hours per week)
- Organized, able to think outside the box, creative, and passionate
- Able to take direction, while adding to it with knowledge gained in the field
- Must be punctual, responsible, and reliable
- Must have access to a cell phone with camera to take photos at activations
- Must have valid driver’s license and large vehicle to use for events
- Please send resume and a paragraph as to why you think you would make a great addition to the BDK team to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
about Brew Dr. Kombucha
Kombucha made by a tea company - truly artisanal, craft-brewed. Brew Dr. Kombucha is produced entirely in-house, leaf to bottle. After we brew our recipes of quality tea and dried herbs, roots and fruits, it takes about two weeks to complete the probiotic fermentation process.
Our attention to quality at the beginning of the process means we don’t need to add any flavors or juices at the end. Our flavors stand on their own, balancing the right levels of sweet and sour that make well-made, traditional kombucha so interesting. We are proud of our commitment to using only whole, organic ingredients with no added nonsense.
Every bottle of Brew Dr. hosts billions of naturally-occuring probiotics including beneficial bacteria, yeasts, and organic acids (acetic acid, lactic acid, gluconic acid, glucuronic acid and propionic acid).