- Location: New York City, New York 10013
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Recruiting Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan
ForceBrands--BevForce, FoodForce, BeautyForce –the only recruiting agency that specializes in hiring strategies for passion brands in the food, beverage and beauty industries—is looking for a talented, highly motivated Executive Recruiter to help grow our rapidly expanding hiring platforms. The ideal candidates will possess great judgment, intuition, and will be interested in working with high growth/emerging brands.
BEYOND FILLING A POSITION:
We believe there is such a thing as a perfect fit--for the companies we work with, our job seekers, and most importantly our ForceBrands team. It’s not only matching a skill set with a list of job requirements; it’s about connecting the right personality with the right team and company culture. And we have a lot of company culture, the best kind, built on trust, transparency, and communication. Of course, we have plenty of perks too (so does everyone these days), office dogs, happy hours, buckets of benefits and the coolest office space ever but at the core, it's the people, not the perks, that keep our team moving onward and upward.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will be responsible for recruiting and developing relationships with prospective candidates in the food, beverage, wine, spirits, and consumer packaged goods industries . The primary focus of the position will be identifying, qualifying and placing candidates.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using The Force Database, networking, referrals, internet recruiting resources
- Be client facing and handle all submittals, follow-up, coordination and negotiation
- Prepare candidates for Interview process (Interview Preps)
- Become an expert and ambassador for the brands we support
- Maintain and build outstanding client relationships with new and existing clients
- Candidate must have a proven and documented track record of success in recruiting. 2-5 years’ experience is ideal
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Candidate must be extremely comfortable and adept at client follow-up
- Candidate must be extremely organized and disciplined
- Candidate must value and adhere to providing clients and candidates with an extremely high level of customer service and creating great client experiences
- Candidate must have worked in an environment with a defined Sales Funnel/Pipeline Management
- Candidate must be able to use basic features in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Candidate has experience using SalesForce.com or equivalent
- Candidate has experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
about Force Brands: BevForce | FoodForce
We connect food and beverage professionals with leading food and beverage companies. Which is a fancy way to say we help good people find
great jobs, and guide brands of all sizes on how to effectively build
We are a boutique staffing and recruiting agency that specializes in hiring strategies and organizational design for food and beverage companies. We're also the only food and beverage industry hiring solution that provides executive recruiting services, digital interview technology and an online job board.
Our goal is to make the hiring or job search process a simple and efficient experience.
Like many, we believe there is such a thing as the perfect fit, and finding it is our specialty. What makes us different is our belief that finding that fit is about more than matching a skill set with job requirements; it's about connecting the right personality with the right team and company culture.
We have an unrivaled knack for finding and placing coveted talent in areas like sales, marketing, finance, operations, supply chain, human resources and tech. And the best part? We serve up all your hiring and job search needs with a tall glass of genuine hospitality!
It's why we think of ourselves as a positive Force. So give us a ring and let’s get a good conversation cookin'...
Our open positions can be found here below.
Check us out on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to learn more about our culture and connect with us!
And be sure to check out our About Us page to see the team!