- Brand Name:ForceBrands: BevForce | FoodForce | BeautyForce
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Other
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Director of Sales
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan
ForceBrands--BevForce, FoodForce, BeautyForce –the only recruiting agency that specializes in hiring strategies for passion brands in the food, beverage and beauty industries—is looking for a highly motivated Client Strategist based in Minneapolis. This person will bring significant ambition, strong sales skills, and a desire to help grow our business development team. The ideal candidate will be a person with a combination of strong sales skills, trade relationships, and an understanding of recruitment/organizational design, as well as entrepreneurial experience. The position requires a self- motivated, organized, energetic, and creative person with proven business development acumen and client management experience.
BEYOND FILLING A POSITION:
We believe there is such a thing as a perfect fit--for the companies we work with, our job seekers, and most importantly our ForceBrands team. It’s not only matching a skill set with a list of job requirements; it’s about connecting the right personality with the right team and company culture.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Develop relationships with new prospective client and grow existing partnerships, with a strong focus on either Food, Beverage AND/OR Beauty (Fashion, Health& Hygiene) CPG, as well as other entrepreneurial brands.
• Cultivate a bond of trust and expertise with all clients, in order to build long-term relationships.
• Enhance the business by gaining new clients in the Minneapolis area through creative sales/marketing initiatives and innovative customer service.
• Attend tradeshows and trade events in the Food, Beverage AND/OR Beauty/Fashion space to help create and maintain client partnerships.
• Utilize effective sales and business development skills to schedule meetings or calls with new potential clients.
• Turn those calls and meetings into successful job orders and long-term relationships.
• Manage a sales pipeline/funnel on SalesForce.com
• Become your clients’ trusted partner for all Food, Beverage AND/OR Beauty/Fashion organizational design, hiring and staffing needs.
• Qualify all new clients according to our different services in order to best match their hiring needs.
• Possess a passion and understanding for the Food, Beverage AND/OR Beauty/Fashion industry.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 3-5 years’ sales/marketing/business development experience in the recruitment, Food, Beverage AND/OR Beauty (Fashion and Health & Hygiene) CPG industries.
• Desire to join a high growth company.
• Experience in the Food, Beverage AND/OR Beauty/Fashion industries Strongly Preferred
• Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
• Ability to formulate sales strategies and exceed sales goals.
• Must be able to work independently
• Must be able to self–motivate and self-manage own work load/schedule
• Professional demeanor in working with clients, candidates, and co-workers.
• Must be able to use basic features in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Higher Degree
• Experience in Recruitment Industry
• Experience using SalesForce.com or other CRM
about Force Brands: BevForce | FoodForce
We connect food and beverage professionals with leading food and beverage companies. Which is a fancy way to say we help good people find
great jobs, and guide brands of all sizes on how to effectively build
We are a boutique staffing and recruiting agency that specializes in hiring strategies and organizational design for food and beverage companies. We're also the only food and beverage industry hiring solution that provides executive recruiting services, digital interview technology and an online job board.
Our goal is to make the hiring or job search process a simple and efficient experience.
Like many, we believe there is such a thing as the perfect fit, and finding it is our specialty. What makes us different is our belief that finding that fit is about more than matching a skill set with job requirements; it's about connecting the right personality with the right team and company culture.
We have an unrivaled knack for finding and placing coveted talent in areas like sales, marketing, finance, operations, supply chain, human resources and tech. And the best part? We serve up all your hiring and job search needs with a tall glass of genuine hospitality!
It's why we think of ourselves as a positive Force. So give us a ring and let’s get a good conversation cookin'...
Our open positions can be found here below.
Check us out on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to learn more about our culture and connect with us!
And be sure to check out our About Us page to see the team!