- Location: New York City, New York 10013
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Other
- Categories: Finance/Accounting
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: CFO
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan
ForceBrands–BevForce, FoodForce, BeautyForce, the only recruiting agency that specializes in hiring strategies for passion brands in the food, beverage and beauty industries, is seekinga detail-oriented, resourceful, and inquisitive Collections and Payroll Specialist with a problem solving mentality. The ideal candidate is client service oriented, organized, assertive but courteous, and an effective communicator. This newly created role will be responsible for executing the company’s collections process in a diplomatic and client-centric manner. In addition to managing collections, this person will also be responsible for successfully handling all temporary and consulting payroll for our Interim staffing division, Hire Force.
BEYOND MAKING A HIRE:We believe there is such a thing as a perfect fit – for the companies we work with, our job seekers, and most importantly, our ForceBrands team. It’s not only matching a skill set with a list of job requirements; it’s about connecting the right personality with the right team and company culture. And we have a lot of company culture, the best kind, built on trust, transparency, and communication.Of course we have plenty of perks too (so does everyone these days) – office dogs, happy hours, buckets of benefits and the coolest office space ever – but at the core it's the people, not the perks, that keep our team moving onward and upward.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and send invoices to clients for retainers, placements, job postings, and Interim engagements.
- Successfully execute collection calls and correspondence in a respectful and goal-oriented environment.
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, apply payments and credits, process and review account adjustments, and resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Accountability for minimizing delinquency and bad debt on all client accounts.
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with Business Development as well as our clients.
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Communicate and follow up with Business Development regarding customer accounts in a timely manner.
- Perform other assigned duties to support the Accounting team.
- Successfully manage the onboarding and payroll processes of all Interim (Temporary, Employer of Record, Consulting) workforce.
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients and workforce in regards to their engagement(s).
- Accountability for collecting the appropriate legal and other HR documents from each employee upon onboarding and ensuring all information is entered correctly into the system.
- Coordinate with workforce, clients, and account managers to collect the appropriate time and expenses on each engagement in order to flawlessly process weekly and/or biweekly payroll.
- Successfully off board employees when necessary.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-5 years corporate collections/Accounts Receivable experience
- 1-2 years experience processing employee onboarding, off boarding and payroll
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service; diplomatic and professional
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to form partnerships (internal & external), working with other teams
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Knowledge of payroll laws a strong plus
- Experience with QuickBooks a plus
about Force Brands: BevForce | FoodForce
We connect food and beverage professionals with leading food and beverage companies. Which is a fancy way to say we help good people find
great jobs, and guide brands of all sizes on how to effectively build
We are a boutique staffing and recruiting agency that specializes in hiring strategies and organizational design for food and beverage companies. We're also the only food and beverage industry hiring solution that provides executive recruiting services, digital interview technology and an online job board.
Our goal is to make the hiring or job search process a simple and efficient experience.
Like many, we believe there is such a thing as the perfect fit, and finding it is our specialty. What makes us different is our belief that finding that fit is about more than matching a skill set with job requirements; it's about connecting the right personality with the right team and company culture.
We have an unrivaled knack for finding and placing coveted talent in areas like sales, marketing, finance, operations, supply chain, human resources and tech. And the best part? We serve up all your hiring and job search needs with a tall glass of genuine hospitality!
It's why we think of ourselves as a positive Force. So give us a ring and let’s get a good conversation cookin'...
Our open positions can be found here below.
Check us out on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to learn more about our culture and connect with us!
And be sure to check out our About Us page to see the team!