- Location: Napa, California 94558
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Distributor
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
Transform BBG’s national Fine Wine strategy through portfolio assessment & enhancement which includes domestic & import opportunities; business acceleration & expansion of current fine wine suppliers; foster a stronger BBG-identity within the key fine wine influencers inside our industry; lead a best in class education platform that elevates our market-level capabilities; deep collaboration & teamwork with all BBG market fine wine leaders; elevate our fine wine in-market activation platforms; establish renewed fine wine insights to ignite new opportunities; be recognized as the fine wine expert within BBG & externally.
- Develop collaborative relationships with Suppliers Sales and Marketing executives.
- Input towards and communicate BBG strategies and vision to Suppliers.
- Identify issues and trends impacting Suppliers initiatives. Propose solutions, actions and interventions. Identify opportunities for Suppliers resource efficiency and investment strategies. Develop or engage in measurement system to gauge Suppliers satisfaction.
- Identify and define consumer and customer growth drivers for CSG and Suppliers brands.
- Scenario planning for expansion to new markets, as appropriate. Monitor and respond to competitive activities.
- Manage Suppliers sales/marketing calendar. Ensure optimal alignment across the calendar. Optimize synergistic programming, messaging and timing. Identify and develop cross portfolio opportunities as appropriate.
- Develop collaborative relationships with BBG House Leaders, General Managers & KSBMs for the purpose of seamless activation and execution of Suppliers brand strategies and programs.
- Support superior execution of initiatives corporately and locally and evaluate qualitative performance. Share best practices across markets. Collaborate with BBG L&D Team to drive improved education platform. Lead BBG’s supplier in-take process.
- BA/BS Required
- 10+ years of experience in industry with majority in the wine segment.
- Wine accreditation
- Strong competitive Intelligence within the marketplace
- 40% Travel
- Insightful expert in the space of fine wine
- Visionary with innovative thinking to build portfolio of brands for the future
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong communication skills: verbal, listening and written
- Capable of seeking out new ideas, exhibit initiative and be proactive
- Managing complex customer/supplier relationships
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Demonstrate and exhibit high levels of professionalism with internal and external customers
- Demonstrate sound judgment and problem solving skills
about Breakthru Beverage Group
Breakthru Beverage brings experience and innovation to the wholesale beverage business. We are a family-owned company with operations and Affiliates spanning 19 markets. More than $6 billion in annual sales are driven by 7,000 associates. Our portfolio contains the world’s best wine, spirit and beer brands. Breakthru Beverage Group delivers world-renowned brands to the doorsteps of retailers, bars, and restaurant businesses. See our brands Specialties here: http://www.breakthrubev.com/Brands.