- Location: Sonoma, California 95476
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Supplier
- Categories: Marketing
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
Join 3 Badge Beverage Corporation, one of California's fastest growing Wine & Craft Spirits Company, as the Director of Marketing. Work with a passionate group of industry professionals and manage our marketing team to expand on our success as one of the hottest Wine and Craft Spirits portfolio in the industry. This position is based in Sonoma, California and will report to the Chief Operating Officer (COO). 3 Badge Beverage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers excellent benefits.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales, revenue and profit objectives of the company.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Develops and manages marketing operating budget.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic and direct mail.
- Evaluates and recommends channel development programs, including DTC.
- Oversees the development and execution of product positioning, packaging, and assists in pricing strategies to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Align resources and priorities consistent with the business strategy.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives fall within designated budgets.
- Monitors competitive products and marketing activities.
- Ability to successfully lead, guide, direct and develop a team of marketing professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field is preferable
- Minimum of 5 years in the alcoholic beverage industry with significant exposure to brand-building activities
- Exceptional skills in Marketing leadership and brand strategic thinking
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills
- Solid understanding of the business planning process and the ability to build a bottoms-up plan is a requirement
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills are also required in order to assist in the achievement of the Company business plan
- Strong personal drive; advanced influencing skills
- Understanding of the three-tier distribution system preferred.
- Ability to work exceptionally well in a team environment
- Unquestioned leadership abilities
- Ability to travel
- Clean driving record
about 3 Badge Beverage Corporation
Named after old fire service badges from the Sebastiani family, 3 Badge Beverage Corporation is built upon a philosophy of commitment and craftsmanship. The company is led by 4th-generation vintner, August Sebastiani out of an old fire station in Sonoma, California - the very same station his grandfather helped build and where his father volunteered. With its strong portfolio of award-winning beverages, the company is positioned to be a leader in multiple categories of the Wine & Craft Spirits business.