- Location: Miami, Florida 33101
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Distributor
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Alcoholic Beverages
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: TBD
- # of Direct Reports: TBD
Malibu Beer is seeking an assertive and outgoing person to serve as a brand specialist in the local market. The job is to sell in Malibu Beer to new accounts, and help increase sales velocity in existing accounts. You will be responsible for educating distributors and retailers on the Malibu Beer brand, sampling and discussing the brand with consumers.
This position requires the ability to work 40+ hours per week. Bartending experience is a huge plus, but please note that you cannot hold a bartending job while working this role.
- Sell in Malibu Beer to grocery & liquor stores, as well as bars and restaurants.
- Develop and present brand information to educate consumers and train trade personnel (bartenders/bar staff) on the brand.
- Conduct samplings (where legal) at on-premise and off-premise accounts; participate in distributor presentations/training and sales team ride-alongs, host promotions
- Secure menu placement on drink menus
- Put up displays at off-premise locations and make sure we are properly merchandised at retail.
- Train, engage and inspire crowds as well as individual consumers
- Apply a dynamic approach to presenting and communicating effectively with our audience; including a high degree of professionalism and credibility
- Provide timely, accurate post-event reporting via an online reporting system
- Will be required to post on various social media outlets
- Seek out and report new opportunities, competitive information, competitive activity, etc.
- Available to work during daytime, nights, weekends
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have a car, valid driver’s license, clean driving record, must pass background check
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in social media outlets (i.e. Facebook and Instagram)
- Must adhere to company’s policies and procedures
- Must not be involved with, working for or representing any other beer, wine, or spirits brands during this timeframe
- Sales experience a plus, but not mandatory, provided you have a willingness to learn and are a “go-getter” who wants to help aggressively grow a brand and be the face of Malibu Beer in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale
- Headshot required
- Must live in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area
about United States Beverage
We are a beverage importer that has been selling a portfolio of brands throughout the US for over 20 years. We are committed to building brands throughout both the on and off-premise trade. Our competencies include strong sales execution, brand development thru consumer marketing, and vast national account coverage.
For more information, please check out our website: www.unitedstatesbeverage.com