- Location: Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Distributor
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Wine
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
- # of Direct Reports: 2
- Develop your knowledge of our brands and an awareness of competitive brands.
- Hit monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Hit expected call activity metrics
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline
- Educate customers on products through conversations, demos and presentations.
- Follow up on uncovered sales opportunities
- Convert prospects into customers
Please note: To be considered for this role, you must have experience with accounts in the Central Massachusetts territory within the Wine, Beer and Spirits industry.
- Basic wine knowledge is highly desirable
- 3+ years of sales experience in a business-to-business environment
- Previous territory/sales account management experience
- Retail or foodservice experience is helpful
- Previous sales training would be ideal
- Cold calling and closing skills required
- Tenacious with a knack for developing customer relationships, has a passion for results and is goal orientated
- We expect stellar communication skills with the ability to ask good selling questions
- Excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- The ability to work both independently and within a team environment
What you need:
Valid Driver’s license
Proof of insurance on the vehicle
Cell phone and computer/Internet access
Computer literacy and email capabilities
What’s in it for you?
Competitive base salary + commission and Education and Training.
about Global Wines, Inc.
Global Wines, Inc. is a young start-up importer and distributor of a broad range of international and private label wine brands sold to retailers, restaurants, and C-stores in the city of Boston and surrounding towns. We are seeking a Sales professional to grow our central MA territory. The opportunity to enjoy financial gain is tremendous.
This is a faced-paced and exciting sales role. You will be tasked with achieving new business sales quotas. We are looking to hire a motivated go-getter. As an Account Manager you are responsible for contacting business prospects and servicing and upselling to existing customers. If you would enjoy working for a growing company where you can see the impact of your work and make a difference every day this is an outstanding opportunity for you. We are looking for closers who bring a level of sophistication and high energy to our sales organization.